In the city of Cortenova in Italy, in Northern Italy, near Lake Como, we found this famous place, the Villa di Vecchi, an abandoned mansion in the middle of nature, called the house of ghosts. Unfortunately the place is so vandalized and we did not know what to photograph, but the facade is really impressive. For a historical point of view, the villa was built in 1858 by the architect Alessandro Sidoli.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 12/31/2099 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)