We walked for a long time before arriving at this seminary. We were not alone, the vultures watched over us. We discovered the facade of this huge seminary with a big cross. There were no difficulty to come inside but we discovered an empty place, without any interest. This seminary was a convent before, founded in 1490, and was finally abandoned in 1971.