This abandoned asylum includes several buildings each bigger than the one before. During a storming and raining day, we explored this place with an heavy atmosphere. The place is huge with big rooms. Artists gave a new soul to the asylum with a lot of beautiful graffitis. Some buildings are still used. There are few things from the activity of the place except wheelchairs.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)