The castle of Noisy is a big attraction for any urban explorers. A place known all over the world because this magnificent castle is mysterious. A demolition is planned for several years, the place was a summer camp for children and a person not very tactful kept a closely eye on it. Regularly in the news, we saw the guard of the place who intimidated people crossing the line with a gun. The dilapidation of the place leads us to not believe in a bright future for the castle, due to the dry rot fungus, its death is announced.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)