Located in the heart of an Italian city, we found this huge asylum. Just arriving on the place, the facade was already disturbing. After a speed check around the building, we discovered a discreet entrance, we got rapidly into the asylum. Inside, old wheelchairs, old beds and other accessories were also disturbing, an impression to be in the 1970s. The place is big with high ceilings and corridors are nice. Many years ago, the place was a convent. An Italian exploration with fear, maleficating and exciting.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)