In Ile-de-France, close to Paris, there is an abandoned asylum with about ten buildings. The place is not completely closed with some buildings still used at the entrance of the place. An entrance made with a lot of discretion. Most of buildings are accessible and offer beautiful camera angles. We found in a building an old film set. A long exploration with a lot of surprise.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)