Here we find an empty sanatorium, built for Professor Paul Spillmann in 1899. A few years later, the property was enlarged thanks to a donation from a generous benefactor. After the death of the founder, Dr. Paul Spillmann, in 1914, the sanatorium was named Paul Spillmann. After a lot of damages during the war, the sanatorium was restored and opened again in 1924 with a new capacity of 130 beds. In 2006, the services were transferred to a bigger hospital and the sanatorium Paul Spillmann closed its doors.