An abandoned school in Belgium, in the center of a little city. No one will return for classes to this school, no student anymore. This abandoned and decaying school is out forever. We explored this abandoned building early in the morning because we slept in our car near the school to be ready for a discreet expedition. Hope you will enjoy these photos as we enjoyed this exploration.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 12/31/2099 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)