The “red castle”, an abandoned retirement home for elderly people. It was built in 1889 and after the WWII, it was converted into a luxurious hotel which closed in 2009 for financial reasons. We could see beautiful photos of this place but after to be used by the police for training exercises and for airsoft games, it was stripped. Most of the contents were destroyed and doors removed.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 12/31/2099 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)