We discovered this huge graveyard full of army trucks and cars. We found a wide diversity of abandoned vehicles including fire trucks, ambulances and red cross Volkswagens. Some vehicles are from the former DDR. It is very impressive to see all these engines into the bush fallen into decay. Let’s discover this cemetery of vehicles through our photos!
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 12/31/2099 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)