In a small village of Luxembourg, at the roadside, there is this abandoned house with a lot of surprises. From the outside, nothing let us think to a great exploration, the place felt into ruin with signs indicating the risks to come in. Inside we found a museum with the decoration and objects which bring us in the years 1960s. At any moment, we expected to meet an elderly person in a room. An unforgettable exploration, preserved and authentic, this house is a real return into the past.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)