Built at the end of the 17th century, this french castle was used as a spa during the 18th century. After a long time, during the second half of the 20th century, the building became a summer camp for children and a few years later a center for drug addicts detox. It closed at the end of the 20th century. Loneliness is now its destiny.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Last, First (Author)
- 242 Pages - 11/20/2005 (Publication Date) - Infilpress (Publisher)
- Montclos, Jean-Marie Perouse de (Author)
- 360 Pages - 06/01/1997 (Publication Date) - Konemann UK Ltd (Publisher)
- Bern, Stephane (Author)
- 256 Pages - 08/15/2014 (Publication Date) - Flammarion (Publisher)
- Greggio, Simonetta (Author)
- 280 Pages - 02/17/2016 (Publication Date) - Rizzoli (Publisher)