This club opened in 1929. In the 50s and 60s, it was a great place with the participation of the biggest orchestras in the world like that of Edward Lucchina. The Miss Italy contest took place here, it was the place to be until the end of the 70s, and finally the decline. It reopened in 2007 for a short time. During our exploration, it remained many things of the golden age of the nightclub.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)