An abandoned castle known under the name of the ghostly castle and used as a barracks for artillery units. Built at the end of the 19th century, Nazi troops established a base there during the World War II. After the war, the Soviet army moved in, remaining residents of the castle until the fall of the Soviet Union in 1990. The castle was finally abandoned by the soldiers. During our exploration, we saw local children playing amongst the decrepit and dangerous ruins.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)