This castle which was once a mental asylum is an incredible place. Located in the South of France, we discovered a lot of beautiful rooms with majestic frescoes. It’s an oppressive place, the stairs are narrow, it’s a real labyrinth. We spent about 5 hours in this place enjoying the exploration.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Bagans (Author)
- 448 Pages - 11/15/2019 (Publication Date) - For Dummies (Publisher)
- Warren, Lorraine (Author)
- Dorsey, Bronson (Author)
- 256 Pages - 04/30/2018 (Publication Date) - Texas A & M University Press (Publisher)
- Winnett, Jerry Jcl (Author)
- 128 Pages - 09/30/2019 (Publication Date) - America Through Time (Publisher)