This abandoned castle, located in France, belonged to a famous star of French television. Since his death, the place remained uninhabited. The interior is unfortunately empty and does not present so much interest. The architecture of the place is very atypical.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Happer, Richard (Author)
- 264 Pages - 04/18/2019 (Publication Date) - Collins (Publisher)
- Ellis, William (Author)
- 176 Pages - 02/28/2015 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)