A beautiful abandoned castle in France, built at the end of the 19th century. The highlights of this place was the main entrance hall with a large staircase topped with a large glass semi-dome flooding the place with light. The property now sits empty.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Greggio, Simonetta (Author)
- 280 Pages - 02/17/2016 (Publication Date) - Rizzoli (Publisher)
- Bern, Stephane (Author)
- 256 Pages - 08/15/2014 (Publication Date) - Flammarion (Publisher)
- Montclos, Jean-Marie Perouse de (Author)
- 360 Pages - 06/01/1997 (Publication Date) - Konemann UK Ltd (Publisher)