This abandoned castle, located in Normandy, is impressive. The place has been vandalized but still keeps its charm. The castle was once a golf course and a hotel. Nature takes back golf course. The last owner has had a lot of legal troubles with suspicions of money laundering, a complicated story. You can still discover an old chapel and several wooden houses.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
Choose one of your favorite art prints amongst these photos here: https://marie-et-raphael.com
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Bern, Stephane (Author)
- 256 Pages - 08/15/2014 (Publication Date) - Flammarion (Publisher)
- Greggio, Simonetta (Author)
- 280 Pages - 02/17/2016 (Publication Date) - Rizzoli (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Connolly, Kieron (Author)
- 224 Pages - 08/11/2016 (Publication Date) - Amber Books Ltd (Publisher)