In the Norman countryside, isolated, this abandoned castle hides an unsuspected treasure. Just arrived in the park, we saw this magnificent castle, intact, without degradation. Inside we discovered a lot of things, which made our heads spin. A big library, a lounge with a beautiful sofa and a billiard table. There are so many things, we felt uncomfortable with the impression to be robbers. On the second floor, while we made photos, we heard a noise, immediately we went in the first room near us and locked inside, obviously we found the toilets, we could find better. Unmoving, we were waiting with a lot of tension, we listened carefully but nothing, few minutes later we decided to shorten our exploration and left this magic place.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Greggio, Simonetta (Author)
- 280 Pages - 02/17/2016 (Publication Date) - Rizzoli (Publisher)
- Bern, Stephane (Author)
- 256 Pages - 08/15/2014 (Publication Date) - Flammarion (Publisher)
- Montclos, Jean-Marie Perouse de (Author)
- 360 Pages - 06/01/1997 (Publication Date) - Konemann UK Ltd (Publisher)