In a village of the Languedoc-Roussillon region, we discovered this old hospital abandoned since the 1960s. We had no idea of what we will discover because we did not see any photos from this place before. From outside, the hospital seemed to be very old, no doubt, the place was abandoned. By a hole in the wall, on all fours, we went inside with no difficulty. This was the oldest hospital that we discovered. Inside, a little disillusion, it remained nothing. Second disillusion, we found nothing about the past of the place except that this hospital was built in the 18th century and it is registered as an historic monument.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)