A never ending road in the mountain, with bends in repetition, this abandoned sanatorium is isolated. This wonderful place, surrounded by trees and sheeps and weedy, is empty and cleaned, not much interest inside. It is difficult to imagine the place during its useful life. We enjoyed the view and the fresh air. The last patients left the sanatorium in the 1960s.
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Van Kempen, Alice (Author)
- 160 Pages - 09/01/2018 (Publication Date) - Ammonite Press (Publisher)
- 256 Pages - 01/01/1970 (Publication Date) - Jonglez (Publisher)
- Ten Bouwhuijs, Martin (Author)
- 176 Pages - 11/28/2013 (Publication Date) - Schiffer Publishing Ltd (Publisher)
- Daniel Barter (Author)
- 160 Pages - 06/01/2013 (Publication Date) - Carpet Bombing Culture (Publisher)