An abandoned castle in France with a rich history. It was a small castle from the XIII century owned by a Baron. The castle was destroyed and rebuilt during the XIX century. The place was converted into a hospital before the closure of the establishment. Let’s visit this abandoned castle!
Urbex Session don’t give out or swap locations.
These items on Amazon might you be interested in:
- Greggio, Simonetta (Author)
- 280 Pages - 02/17/2016 (Publication Date) - Rizzoli (Publisher)
- Bern, Stephane (Author)
- 256 Pages - 08/15/2014 (Publication Date) - Flammarion (Publisher)
- Montclos, Jean-Marie Perouse de (Author)
- 360 Pages - 06/01/1997 (Publication Date) - Konemann UK Ltd (Publisher)